City of Wausau, WI (Jurisdiction Code 5813)
Credit Card & E-Check Payments for Fees and Taxes
CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY, AND REWARDS
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments for taxes or fees. In cooperation with the City of Wausau, Official Payments Corporation offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes or fees by telephone or directly over the Internet.
TAXES & FEES AVAILABLE
- Water and Sewer Utility Bills
- Municipal Court Citations (Traffic and Ordinance Violations)
- Note: Marathon County Sherriff or Circuit Court, and State Patrol citations should NOT be paid to the City of Wausau. Pay those items with the County.
- Parking Citations
- Real Estate Taxes (Residential or Business Property)
- Personal Property Taxes (Business Equipment)
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable, and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction. Please use 'Official Payments' calculators to determine exact fees.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay by credit card call the toll-free number 1-800-2PAY-TAXSM (800-272-9829) or visit www.officialpayments.com to pay taxes by credit card or electronic check over the Internet. (For telephone payments, enter your Jurisdiction Code when prompted)
City of Wausau,WI Jurisdiction Code 5813
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- Select a Service (Local)
- Jurisdiction Code (5813)
- The type of tax or fee
- A bill or invoice number
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the tax or fee payment
- Your social security number (for state payments)
The system will tell you:
- The total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number. Be sure to write down your confirmation number as a record of your payment. The charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.