The purpose of this position is to research, analyze, plan, develop, implement and coordinate automated information system projects; provide assistance and advice regarding computer hardware and software use, capabilities and procedures.
- Bachelor’s in MIS, Computer Science or related field with three to five years computer programming and systems analysis experience
- A combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.
- Project management experience desired.
- Experience managing the development of complex interfaces between multiple vendors desired.
- Experience in C#, SQL, DNN, SSIS, SSRS desired.
Application Deadline Date: 11/14/17
Learn more and apply HERE