To report an incident via the website, please fill in the following form and submit to us.

A voluntary report form is only for non-felony crimes, such as theft or criminal damage to property, where the damage or theft is less than $2500, and no building was entered to commit that theft/damage AND there is NO suspect information. The crime must have occurred within the City Limits of Wausau. 

If your case doesn’t meet these requirements, please call 261-7795 to have an Officer respond to take your report.