Motor Vehicle Accident Self-Report

DO NOT COMPLETE this Driver Report of Accident if a law enforcement officer completed a Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Accident Report.

COMPLETE this Wisconsin Driver Report of Accident if:

  • There was $1000 or more in damage to any one person's property
  • Anyone was injured
  • There was $200 or more damage to government property, other than vehicles.