Street Construction Projects
Street construction projects include the installation of concrete curb, gutter and drive approaches; bituminous concrete (asphalt) pavement; storm sewer where necessary; replacement and/or installation of water and sewer laterals where necessary; replacement of existing defective sidewalk; and possible installation of new sidewalk if it does not currently exist.
The following streets are proposed for reconstruction in 2018:
- Roosevelt Street from Broadway Avenue to Grant Avenue
- Pardee Street from 7th Avenue to 10th Avenue
- 10th Avenue from West Street to Pardee Street
- Eldred Street from Cherry Street to 1st Avenue
- Ashland Avenue from Evergreen Road to Meadowview Road
- Meadowview Road from Ashland Avenue to the cul-de-sac
- Callon Street from 6th Avenue to 12th Avenue
Future Street Projects
Streets proposed for construction in 2019 will be posted in the spring.
Special assessments are typically levied to abutting property owners when street construction projects take place. Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions for more information on special assessments.