Wausau Business Campus 200,000 Gallon Water Tower - bid opening September 26, 2017.
2017 Bridge Street Bridge Pedestrian Railing - bid opening October 3, 2017.
Pre-qualification form is available (PDF).
The City of Wausau has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web based initiative that will deliver our construction project advertisements and bid documents to you in a more timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and in the Wausau Daily Herald will include the Quest project number you will need to access the electronic bid documents. City projects will also be advertised on this web page.
Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- You may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. You only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed without cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the web site.
You may contact QuestCDN at (952) 233-1632 or e-mail them at email@example.com with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading or working with the digital bid documents.
Take me to Quest CDN so I can register for free and begin using the electronic system.
Show me the City's projects.