A nonstanding citizen committee called N2N (Neighbor to Neighbor) was established by Mayor Tipple in August 2004. The N2N committee’s purpose was to empower citizen neighborhood associations to help residents improve their living conditions and the overall quality of life inside their residential area. Several of these groups have formed and continue to function independently for the betterment of their neighborhoods. The city of Wausau offers and make available tactical support and informational resources to assist these groups in achieving their goals.
- East Towne Neighborhood Group (Page / Map)
- Forest Park Neighborhood Group (Page / Map)
- Longfellow District (Page / Map)
- Southeast Side Neighborhood Group
- SW Jones District Neighborhood Group (Page / Map)
- Werle Park Neighborhood Group (Page / Map)
- Westies Neighborhood Group (Page / Map)