407 Grant Street
Wausau WI 54403-4783
The Assessment Department has the statutory duty to value all taxable real and personal property in the City of Wausau for ad valorem tax purposes while maintaining a level of assessment that is within ten percent of the statutory required “Full Market Value.” “Full Market Value” is the cash price a property would bring in a competitive and open market. The total equalized value of all taxable real and personal property in the City of Wausau as of January 1, 2013 is $2,520,917,800.
- Review Guide (2010 | 2009 | 2008)
- Assessment Search is available online.
- Pre-Appointment Questionnaire online.
- All payments are made at the Clerk Customer Service Office at City Hall.
2014 ASSESSMENT ROLL:
The 2014 OPEN BOOK PERIOD is April 21st thru April 23rd, 2014.
The Preliminary 2014 Assessments will be available for viewing after April 17, 2014 either:
• Online at: www.ci.wausau.wi.us/webapps/AssessmentSearch
• Or in the Assessment Department located on the First Floor of City Hall located at 407 Grant St, Wausau, WI.
The First Meeting of the 2014 BOARD OF REVIEW is scheduled for May 14, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall located at 407 Grant St, Wausau, WI